- 【REPLACEMENT CHISELS INCLUDED】- There are four chisel bits: clay spade chisel, scraping chisel, flat chisel, point chisel, meeting a variety of demands for construction purposes. They are all made from heat-treated alloy steel. Quick assembly and disassembly bring added convenience. Once being clamped, it will never drop by accident.
- 【EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE & TOP QUALITY】- Its marvelous performance in demolition is one particular feature that makes the demolition jack hammer so remarkable and popular. It features 1800/min impact rate and 3600 watts of motor power. Supporting the powerful function is the heavy-duty metal construction that symbolizes extreme durability and corrosion resistance.
- 【360° ROTARY & VIBRATION-PROOF HANDLE】- To cater to different positions under varied circumstances, the 360-degree adjustable fore handle was designed. After seeing its outstanding ability in adjustment, yet, you should not ignore its slip-proof rubber, which greatly enhances friction and absorbs vibration to achieve full control of the electric hammer and a delightful work experience.
- 【MAXIMUM COMFORT & UNMATCHED CONTROL】- The rubber rear handle whose special D shape is capable of absorbing vibration so as to relieve muscle fatigue. The trigger and lock button enables you to control the speed more securely. The viewable oil port makes timely maintenance of the machine an easy thing. Last, the cooling system will effectively dissipate heat and lift the security to a higher level.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATION】- The demolition hammer gains itself good fame in demolition, trenching, chipping, breaking holes in concrete, block, brick, tile stucco, etc. You may find it applicable for various situations by its versatility, such as plumbing, mechanical installation, construction of water supply and drainage facilities, interior decoration, port facilities’ construction, and other construction projects.
|Motor Power||3600 Watts|
|No Load Speed||1800RPM|
|Clay Spade Chisel||17.3”/440 mm|
|Scraping Chisel||16.1”/410 mm|
|Flat Chisel||14.9”/380 mm|
|Point Chisel||14.9”/380 mm|